- Finished in Golden Oak on select hardwoods and veneers.
- This appealing mantel clock combines classic style with contemporary details.
- Wood columns frame all four corners of the case; elegant burl adds a touch of luxury to the front and top panels.
- Front beveled glass offers a view of the off-white dial, which features a polished brass-finished bezel, Arabic numerals, and stylish black hands.
- A unique polished brass, cylindrical pendulum complements the bezel.
- Quartz, battery-operated, dual-chime Kieninger movement plays full Westminster or Ave Maria chimes with strike on the hour, with optional 4/4 chime feature which plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly.
- Volume control, automatic nighttime volume reduction option, and automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Requires two C sized batteries (not included).
- Height 11.5" (29 cm)
- Width 9.75" (25 cm)
- Depth 4.75" (12 cm)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.