- Finished in Windsor Cherry on select hardwoods and veneers.
- This wall clock offers a classic look with its swan neck pediment, turned finial, and reeded columns with turned column caps.
- The off-white dial showcases black Roman numerals and a raised polished brass-finished outer edge.
- Polished brass-finish continues within the case with a polished brass-finished pendulum and lyre.
- Quartz, battery-operated, triple-chime Harmonic movement plays choice of full Westminster or Ave Maria chimes with strike on the hour with 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly; Westminster chime and strike on the hour only; or Bim Bam chime on the hour only.
- Requires two C sized batteries (not included).
- Height 26.25" (67 cm)
- Width 12.5" (32 cm)
- Depth 5" (13 cm)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.