- This unique floor clock design combines two rustic live edge wood slabs with contemporary polished nickel-finished metal accents with machine marks.
- Each clock is one-of-a-kind due to the natural imperfections of the solid rustic Acacia hardwood slabs with knots, raw edges and machine marks.
- The modern white dial is suspended within two planks of rustic wood, which are supported by a polished nickel-finished base with machine marks.
- An applied black Roman numeral "12", black hour markers, and black hour and minute hands sit behind a glass crystal and are surrounded by a polished nickel-finished bezel, completing the look.
- A polished nickel-finished, split disc pendulum swings behind-and is visible in the gap of-the two wood planks.
- With highly polished and reflective metal finishes, natural blemishes are normal. In addition, this clock features machine marks in its appearance.
- Quartz, battery-operated movements requires one AA sized battery and two D sized batteries (not included).
- Adjustable levelers under each corner provide stability on uneven and carpeted floors.
- Simple assembly required. INT1016
- Height 82.5" (210 cm)
- Width 23" (58 cm)
- Depth 14" (36 cm)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.