- Aged Natural finish on select hardwoods and veneers is wire brushed for a natural, reclaimed wood appearance.
- This flat-top floor clock features a multi-stepped plinth base.
- An aged dial features worn black Arabic numerals, minute track, a sweep seconds track and charcoal finished hands.
- Blackened steel finished weight shells and pendulum bob, which hangs on an Aged Natural finished wood stick.
- The hinged front door features an iron-finished gun barrel latch and glass panes framed by wood mullions, revealing an antique mirrored back panel.
- Removable upper side glass panels offer easy access to the movement.
- The dial and case are illuminated, with an easy to reach roller switch on the back.
- High-precision, German-made Kieninger® cable-driven, Westminster chime movement plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Free Heirloom Record Certificate with nickel-finished capsule is included.
- Free nickel Heirloom Nameplate will be engraved with your name and special date.
- Adjustable levelers under each corner provide stability on uneven and carpeted floors.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA. INT0117
- Height 81" (206 cm)
- Width 25" (64 cm)
- Depth 15.25" (39 cm)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.